 General / 47999
Re: 2x4 Brick model?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 02:48:40 GMT

In lugnet.general, Darrell Urbien wrote:
   Does anyone have instructions for an enlarged 2x4 brick made of lego?

I doubt this is anywhere near what you need for this project, but since everyone else is showing off their jumbo bricks, I figured I should toss up a pic of mine. The thing is...I didn’t build it. And it’s got a removable drawer inside, so the bottom surface is solid plates. And it really should be two plates taller. But I shouldn’t complain too much, since it is an official 2003 Toy Fair invitation.