 General / 48007
Re: 2x4 Brick model?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 17:57:20 GMT

Darrell Urbien wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone have instructions for an enlarged 2x4 brick made of lego? I'd really
like one about a foot long, but I guess I'd take any size.

  Somewhere I've got Ldraw files of bricks in 5,8,10,12,20,25, and 50 X
scales.  Lemme see if I can find them for you : )

A 10X 2x4 is about the size you mention...