 General / 48006
Re: Complete LEGO color reference
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 16:17:11 GMT

I don't believe they have official names, only numbers. I have photographs
of a reference board hanging in the model shop at LLW that shows these
numbers and which may be of use:

http://www.brickish.org/members/files/hmillington/PIC00019.jpg
http://www.brickish.org/members/files/hmillington/PIC00020.jpg

They were taken a year or so ago so won't have the new bleys etc. on them.

Huw

"Stefan Sanders" <stefansanders@wanadoo.nl> wrote in message
The Peeron color guide is a good start but is not complete anymore.
Linking to the official LEGO colors is based upon a based guess • principle.

Does anyone has a reference like the one I'm trying to compile or
can you help me with my attempt?

Have a look at Clark Stephens' site:
http://www.isodomos.com/VPH/ColorRoots

Duq

That's a better reference then the one on the Peeron site and it links the
BrickLink names and Peeron names together. But what about the official • LEGO
color names?

Stefan.