 General / 48053
Re: Complete LEGO color reference
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 00:42:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Eaton wrote:
   I’m not sure why Peeron doesn’t have a link to this on the main page, but they actually got an ‘official guide’ with RGB/CMYK/Pantone from Lego last year:

But they do have it linked from the main page. On the left side there’s a bulleted list of indexes, and the official color chart is the bottom link on that list, right above the PayPal and Amazon.com mini-banners.