 General / 48001
Re: Complete LEGO color reference
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 07:43:00 GMT

The Peeron color guide is a good start but is not complete anymore.
Linking to the official LEGO colors is based upon a based guess principle.

Does anyone has a reference like the one I'm trying to compile or
can you help me with my attempt?

Have a look at Clark Stephens' site:
http://www.isodomos.com/VPH/ColorRoots

Duq

That's a better reference then the one on the Peeron site and it links the
BrickLink names and Peeron names together. But what about the official LEGO
color names?

Stefan.