 General / 47359
Re: Photos of The Vault / 'new' classic space set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 16:09:37 GMT

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Huw Millington wrote:

<snippage>

I didn't look that closely at sets in the 'normal' number range, • figuring
that we likely knew all there is to know about them already. If there's • a
next time, I'll be sure to check!

Huw

I am just curious to see if this is an actual "official" lego set or
not (it is in the Lugnet Set guide):

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6500

Thanks...
Ben Medinets

I didn't see it, but then I wasn't specifically looking for it.

It appeared in the 1996 dealer catalogue, but was presumably shelved before
its release date.

Huw