 General / 47290
Re: Photos of The Vault / 'new' classic space set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 01:08:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, Huw Millington wrote:

Here are some pictures I took in there, and also in the new 'museum' area
that is being set up in the same building.

Hi Huw -

I'm surprised they allowed you to take (and post) pictures. When I was there in
2002, I was asked to put my camera away.

I only spent a little time inside. It was only one part of a perhaps hour-long
personal tour of the Idea House. It must have been great to spend several hours
investigating!

-Tim