 General / 47141
Re: Photos of The Vault / 'new' classic space set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2004 15:39:49 GMT

Huw Millington wrote:

[1] Well, that's the claim. I am not personally convinced that everything
[is
there, particularly promotional sets from recent years. At least, I am
sure some of the airline promos and other small polybags I have in my
collection are missing. But then, I did only have 3 hours in there, so I
probably missed them...

During our vault trip I've talked to Tormod Askildsen about this and he was
going to take this up with Jake McKee to see if it was possible to try and
fill the gaps on LUGNET/Brickset some day.
--
Jan-Albert van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/brickpiles/
Brick Piles          | Santa Fe B-unit