 General / 47142
LEGO Mosaic: Fort Worth Skyline
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2004 16:42:34 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi folks,

I spent this past weekend in Fort Worth, Texas at their 'Mayfest'
celebration building a large, color LEGO mosaic of their city's skyline.
I have a full write up here:

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/fw_skyline.html

Also, I'm trying to gather links to all LEGO skyline mosaics completed
(by myself or others). If you know of any not listed on this page:

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/skylines.html

please let me know.

CHeers,

eric