 General / 47253
Re: Photos of The Vault / 'new' classic space set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 21:31:44 GMT

In lugnet.general, Lars Brandt wrote:
...I believe security there looks fairly weak.  I
think all we need are a couple of "Italian Job" minis and a beautiful woman and
we can make the heist of the century...

Lars

Here, here!

That'd be mighty tempting, but the thrill would be gone after completing the
heist.  I mean, after I open them and add the parts and sets to my collection,
it'd become urban myth.  Who could I brag to?

I'd just like to drool around there after hours a little.
-Aaron-