 General / 47288
Re: Photos of The Vault / 'new' classic space set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 00:57:01 GMT

In lugnet.general, Lars Brandt wrote:
In lugnet.general, Huw Millington wrote:
I was in Billund last week and was privleged to be allowed into 'the vault'
for research purposes.

After studying your pictures, I believe security there looks fairly weak.  I
think all we need are a couple of "Italian Job" minis and a beautiful woman and
we can make the heist of the century...

Lars

I've been there in Marz, und I have to disappoint you. The trip from 'outside'
to 'inside' is very well pass-protected. And some quite difficult doors too.
And this beautiful woman won't help too.... the archivist is married.... a married woman!   :-)  :-)

Klaas