 General / 42615
Re: SAH Summer Catalog: WOW!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 04:58:11 GMT

You're welcome! More catalog scans tonight:

Advanced Designer
4403 Air Blazers
4402 Sea Riders
http://olson.pair.com/scans/10_air_blazers.jpg
4404 Land Busters
http://olson.pair.com/scans/11_land_buster.jpg

Inventor
4090 Motion Madness "Unicycle Man"
4093 Wild Windup "Vacuum Kitty"
http://olson.pair.com/scans/12_wild_windup.jpg
4094 Motor Movers "Monkey"
4095 Record and Play "Grasshopper"
http://olson.pair.com/scans/13_motor_movers.jpg

Technic?
8454 Rescue truck
8453 Front End Loader
http://olson.pair.com/scans/14_rescue_truck.jpg
8451 Dumper
8455 Backhoe
http://olson.pair.com/scans/15_dumper.jpg

Bulk bricks:

http://olson.pair.com/scans/32_bulk.jpg
http://olson.pair.com/scans/33_bulk.jpg

follow-up to year.2003 - scrutinize those new sets!