 General / 42578
Re: SAH Summer Catalog: WOW!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 14:26:29 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Simmons wrote:
Hey all,

Just got it in the mail today.  The new curved slope pieces and trans-smoke
color have really exploded across the themes.  I'll leave it to someone else
to provide an itemized list of all the new parts and stuff, but man, it's
going to be a great summer!!

Dave

Could you please scan some of the pages that have the new summer sets. Here in
Canada, the summer catalog comes later in the year (sometimes we don't even get
one) and it is usually different from the catalogs in US. The themes that I am
really looking for are:
World City (including trains)
China Orient Expedition Sets
Discovery Sets
Large Technic (Back-Hoe and Rescue Truck).
Gravity Games
Designer and Inventor
Lego Shop@Home Exclusives and Treasures
Star Wars
Lego Racers
NHL Hockey Sets
If you could provide scans of these themes, it would be really great!

Steve M.