 General / 42609
Re: SAH Summer Catalog: WOW!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 11:13:36 GMT

One thing that bugs me is the Wright Flyer (10124).  The "real" Flyer was a
spindly, fragile-looking machine that looked almost too delicate to get off the
ground.  The Lego Flyer is chunky and bulky-looking.  There are some things that
don't translate well to The Brick, and this is one of them.

LEGO should come out with a 1/2-plate-thick plate.  Flimsy, yes, but would add
an interesting element to building.

Mike