 General / 42619
Re: SAH Summer Catalog: WOW!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2003
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 00:32:16 GMT

2nd: What's up with all the signs "100" on the sets?

it's the "100 new items this summer" list. •  Oh Okay!

3rd: Is your catalog the version with the Bionicle Rahkshi cover or is it the
second version (I don't know picture is on the 2nd version)?

Mine has shuttle, monkey tram, amd at-at.
Umm...that's weird. You mean they show all those sets on the cover of the
magazine?

Again, thank you so much for the scans, I hope mine will come today, I'm tired
of waiting!

you made it sound like you had to wait for *months* ... sometimes I think you
get to the top of the mailing list when you buy something, this catalog came
days after an order arrived. (The one inside that order was "Late Summer" with
robobots on the cover.)

Well in a way I did have to wait for months. Here in Canada, we don't get Spring
and Fall catalogs. We get the January, Summer and Holiday, so basically I have
been waiting for a catalog since the beginning of the year.

Steve M.