 General / 42616
Re: SAH Summer Catalog: WOW!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2003
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 13:22:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, Erik Olson wrote:
You're welcome! More catalog scans tonight:

Advanced Designer
4403 Air Blazers
4402 Sea Riders
http://olson.pair.com/scans/10_air_blazers.jpg
4404 Land Busters
http://olson.pair.com/scans/11_land_buster.jpg

Inventor
4090 Motion Madness "Unicycle Man"
4093 Wild Windup "Vacuum Kitty"
http://olson.pair.com/scans/12_wild_windup.jpg
4094 Motor Movers "Monkey"
4095 Record and Play "Grasshopper"
http://olson.pair.com/scans/13_motor_movers.jpg

Technic?
8454 Rescue truck
8453 Front End Loader
http://olson.pair.com/scans/14_rescue_truck.jpg
8451 Dumper
8455 Backhoe
http://olson.pair.com/scans/15_dumper.jpg

Bulk bricks:

http://olson.pair.com/scans/32_bulk.jpg
http://olson.pair.com/scans/33_bulk.jpg

follow-up to year.2003 - scrutinize those new sets!

Dude, I don't know how much to thank you! I know all those sets are available
from SAH but I just like catalogs more (I don't know why). I have a couple of
questions, well only 3:
1st: Can you pre-order the 4095 Record and Play or is it just a sneak peek and
you have to wait until September?
2nd: What's up with all the signs "100" on the sets?
3rd: Is your catalog the version with the Bionicle Rahkshi cover or is it the
second version (I don't know picture is on the 2nd version)?

Again, thank you so much for the scans, I hope mine will come today, I'm tired
of waiting!

Steve M.