 General / 42613
Re: SAH Summer Catalog: WOW!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 00:10:38 GMT

In lugnet.general, Erik Olson wrote:
Here's 2 scans from the US summer catalog:

http://olson.pair.com/scans/10_air_blazers.jpg
http://olson.pair.com/scans/11_land_buster.jpg

WOW, thank you so much. I would have responded earlier but I almost gave up
looking for scans. Can you believe it, it has been over a week since the US got
their catalog and here in Canada we still didn't get any! Ugh, how longer will I
have to wait? Anyway thank you again. It was really kind of you just for those 2
scans!

Steve M.