 General / 37450
Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 21:32:37 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Peter Guenther writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle, Rick Clark writes:

I see plenty of clubs: WAMALUG, NELUG, MICHLUG, etc.  These cater to all Lego
fans.

...There is no such thing as a National Model Castle Association or
National Model Spaceship Association, with regional shows.  There just
is not enough interest
to sustain such things.

But there are plenty of local/regional opportunities.  In MichLUG, we have
done space and castle displays at science fiction conventions and some
members have done a fundraiser for a local church with train, space, and
castle.  It's just a matter of getting in touch with people with like
interests and doing some footwork in finding places to display.

Peter

FUT .general--maybe not the best place for this but we need to get this
discussion out of all the theme groups.

maybe lugnet.org? crossposted there since it does seem like a topic that
might be of some interest to organizations everywhere