 General / 33720
Re: Brickshelf oddities....?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 10:17:23 GMT

Jim Schifeling wrote:
In lugnet.general, Jim Schifeling writes:
I've been able to upload at work but my home computer has been having • the
same problems you have. I tried logging out and logging back in at home • with
no luck. Maybe it is some wierd cookie deal?

Has anyone figured this out yet? It's quite a pain for me. My work • computer
doesn't have a USB port for my digital camera but I can upload from • there.
At home I can't upload but I can use my camera. Who do you email for
problems like this a Brickshelf?

probably Kevin Loch - it's his server and software, after all :)

Dan