 General / 33570
Subject:
Brickshelf oddities....?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 19:10:20 GMT

Has anyone else been having trouble today with their Brickshelf accounts?

I can log in to my top level folder and have the typical edit commands that
should be listed. However, if I go into any of my sub-folders, it acts like
I'm not logged in - all of the options go away and I can only browse the
folders.

If I log in again and opt to use an edit command (such as add a folder) from
my top folder, it takes me to the "search for members by last name" page. I
notice that the URL, however, reads:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?action=newfolder

Is it just me? :)
Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Joel J

Re: Brickshelf oddities....?
I've been able to upload at work but my home computer has been having the
same problems you have. I tried logging out and logging back in at home with
no luck. Maybe it is some wierd cookie deal?