 General / 33774
Re: Brickshelf oddities....?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 23:03:03 GMT

There was a bug in the calculation of expiration time for the persistent
cookie that tracks login state.  The time zone change made it fail.

It works now.

KL

In lugnet.general, Joel Jacobsen writes:
Has anyone else been having trouble today with their Brickshelf accounts?

I can log in to my top level folder and have the typical edit commands that
should be listed. However, if I go into any of my sub-folders, it acts like
I'm not logged in - all of the options go away and I can only browse the
folders.

If I log in again and opt to use an edit command (such as add a folder) from
my top folder, it takes me to the "search for members by last name" page. I
notice that the URL, however, reads:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?action=newfolder

Is it just me? :)
Any suggestions?