 General / 33570
  Brickshelf oddities....?

Has anyone else been having trouble today with their Brickshelf accounts? I can log in to my top level folder and have the typical edit commands that should be listed. However, if I go into any of my sub-folders, it acts like I'm not logged in - all (...) (23 years ago, 13-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf oddities....?

I've been able to upload at work but my home computer has been having the same problems you have. I tried logging out and logging back in at home with no luck. Maybe it is some wierd cookie deal? "Joel Jacobsen" <arslaan@columbus.rr.com> wrote in (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf oddities....?

(...) Has anyone figured this out yet? It's quite a pain for me. My work computer doesn't have a USB port for my digital camera but I can upload from there. At home I can't upload but I can use my camera. Who do you email for problems like this a (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf oddities....?

Try posting to lugnet.announce.brickshelf... Duq lugnet.com... (...) with (...) computer (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf oddities....?

(...) the (...) with (...) computer (...) there. (...) probably Kevin Loch - it's his server and software, after all :) Dan (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf oddities....?

I had the same problem, so I guess it hasn't been fixed. Is this happening to anyone else? I've tried to contact Kevin Loch for about a week now regarding other things, not this problem, but he hasn't replied. Anyone have any other ideas? (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf oddities....?

(...) I had this problem for the first time today, has any news developed on how to handle the problem. sun (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf oddities....?

There was a bug in the calculation of expiration time for the persistent cookie that tracks login state. The time zone change made it fail. It works now. KL (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)