 General / 33712
Re: Brickshelf oddities....?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 03:58:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jim Schifeling writes:
I've been able to upload at work but my home computer has been having the
same problems you have. I tried logging out and logging back in at home with
no luck. Maybe it is some wierd cookie deal?

Has anyone figured this out yet? It's quite a pain for me. My work computer
doesn't have a USB port for my digital camera but I can upload from there.
At home I can't upload but I can use my camera. Who do you email for
problems like this a Brickshelf?