 General / 33762
Re: Brickshelf oddities....?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 07:08:07 GMT

I had the same problem, so I guess it hasn't been fixed.  Is this happening
to anyone else?  I've tried to contact Kevin Loch for about a week now
regarding other things, not this problem, but he hasn't replied.  Anyone
have any other ideas?

In lugnet.general, Joel Jacobsen writes:
Has anyone else been having trouble today with their Brickshelf accounts?

I can log in to my top level folder and have the typical edit commands that
should be listed. However, if I go into any of my sub-folders, it acts like
I'm not logged in - all of the options go away and I can only browse the
folders.

If I log in again and opt to use an edit command (such as add a folder) from
my top folder, it takes me to the "search for members by last name" page. I
notice that the URL, however, reads:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?action=newfolder

Is it just me? :)
Any suggestions?