 General / 33694
Re: Cleaning used Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 22:20:07 GMT

I don't see why using the dishwasher wouldn't work. Just don't use hot water
(super hot water in there might warp the little suckers) and put the Lego in
a mesh laundry bag. Agitation from a washing machine might be too much and
give you surface scratches. As long as you don't pack the mesh bag too full
you should be OK. I washed some in a pickle bucket with holes in the bottom
with a little dish soap and the garden hose. Using the pressure from the
hose to do the agitation. It takes a very long time to dry, you'll want to
spread them out on a crappy old sheet for a couple of days.