 General / 33688
33687  |  33689
Subject:
Cleaning used Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 20:32:31 GMT

Hi all,

Quick question. I have just received a HUGE amount of used Lego I won in an
eBay auction. Some of it is quite dirty/greasy etc and I want to have a go
at cleaning it up a bit.
My question is, in your expert opinions, what is the best way to do this?
Warm water and washing up liquid?
Anyone tried putting Lego in a dishwasher at low setting? Is that a stupid
idea? (Probably!)

Obviously, I'm not about to load up my dishwasher full of Lego, but I just
wondered what the best way to clean it up is?

Hope you can help

Richard.