 General / 33693
Re: SEALUG Meeting with VLC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 21:22:23 GMT

In article <GLMK4o.38x@lugnet.com>,
"James Brown" <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote:

<snip>
Hah hah!  The draft is spreading, and now it has crossed the border. :)  We
infected Robin when he was in Edmonton a couple weeks back.  "Soon now.
Soon.  Mwa ha ha ha!"

Heh. I liked it. 'Twas fun. It does require people to be good-natured
about not getting all the parts they want, however.

Drafting is fun, and addictive.  (watch out for them blue windshields, though)

The running gag for the evening was to point at the yellow 2x3 bricks
pile whenever someone was taking too long to choose a pile. :^D

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego