 General / 33707
Re: SEALUG Meeting with VLC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 19:51:48 GMT

Hah hah!  The draft is spreading, and now it has crossed the border. :)  We
infected Robin when he was in Edmonton a couple weeks back.  "Soon now.
Soon.  Mwa ha ha ha!"

What did I tell you guys!!  They all loved it.  I guarantee you that
in a few months, every LUG will be doing some form of a draft, if
they're not already.  So, on behalf of all fellow and future draftees
everywhere ... Thank you!

Robin
(dreaming of blue windshields and yellow 2x3s ...)