 General / 36735
Re: SEALUG Meeting with VLC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.org.us.lugco
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 02:36:28 GMT

Chris Gray wrote:

"Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> writes:

As a member of LUGCO I can say I'd like to see those instructions.  Sounds
fun.

A simple version can be found on the Nalug web page for our recent draft:

http://www.graysage.com/nalug/Draft-011008/index.html

James and I had a two way draft last year. One nice thing about a draft
with a smaller number of people is that sometimes you can just split a
particular part amongst all the players. James and I split 6 Imperial
Shuttles and split things like the plates and dark grey bricks.
Definitely a nice way to split up a stack of sets.

Frank