 General / 31731
Re: Maresk Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 19:24:47 GMT

Not only that--check out the 1x5x6 Space window in Gray WITH Gray Shutters!!!
I never knew this window frame ever existed in colors other than Blue and never
knew there were shutters for it.

..and there is just another (very similar) set with these parts:

Follow this thread to find more details:
http://news.lugnet.com/lego/direct/?n=2960

Jan