 General / 31395
Re: Maresk Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 10:33:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch writes:
Hell froze over so I decided to process some more uploads today.

One of them was this incredible set:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/1000/1651/

Note the Maresk Blue hard hat!

KL

A most tasty set, and one that would sell by the (Maersk) truckload load
should we ever discover a stash.

What year was it released, and does anyone have a copy? How did this one
slip through the net????

Pete Callaway