 General / 31392
Subject:
Maresk Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 21:55:09 GMT

Hell froze over so I decided to process some more uploads today.

One of them was this incredible set:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/1000/1651/

Note the Maresk Blue hard hat!

KL

Re: Maresk Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 23:56:52 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch writes:
Hell froze over so I decided to process some more uploads today.

One of them was this incredible set:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/1000/1651/

Note the Maresk Blue hard hat!

KL

Not only that--check out the 1x5x6 Space window in Gray WITH Gray Shutters!!!
I never knew this window frame ever existed in colors other than Blue and never
knew there were shutters for it.

Where can I get about 10 copies of this set???

__Kevin Salm__

.

Re: Maresk Truck