 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2960
2959  |  2961
Subject:
What I really want as the next "classic"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 21:49:57 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

1552...

Maersk... Must have more Maersk.
Light blue pieces
6 wide trucks and great container stake trailers
Light blue pieces
great door mechanisms
Light blue pieces
Awesome stickers
Light blue pieces
Just a generally nice design
Light blue pieces
Independent suspensions on the dual bogies!
Oh, and did I mention 132 pieces of light blue...