 General / 31396
Re: Maresk Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 12:27:18 GMT

Kevin Salm wrote:

In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch writes:
Hell froze over so I decided to process some more uploads today.

One of them was this incredible set:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/1000/1651/

Note the Maresk Blue hard hat!

KL

Not only that--check out the 1x5x6 Space window in Gray WITH Gray Shutters!!!
I never knew this window frame ever existed in colors other than Blue and never
knew there were shutters for it.

Yea, I discovered that set a while ago. A year or more ago I won a lot
with _brown_ 1x6x5 windows with clear glass and _one_ green shutter. I
poked around and discovered they were used in a couple sets.

Having seen how this window has shutters really really makes me wonder
if there has ever been glass for the 1x4x4 frame w/flip up door (used on
fire trucks etc. as an equipment cabinet). The frame has holes
positioned just like the 1x4x5 frame which are not used by the flip up
door, but would hold glass.

Where can I get about 10 copies of this set???

Only 10? I'd take 20 or 30 or 40 or 50 (well, perhaps not quite that
many)....

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com