 General / 31731
    Re: Maresk Truck —Jan Katanek
   (...) ..and there is just another (very similar) set with these parts: (URL) this thread to find more details: (URL) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Maresk Truck —Frank Filz
   (...) They also exist in brown with clear glass and green shutters (I should dig through my unusual and rare parts and bring a selection to Brickfest). Sets 230, 231, 232 seem to be the likely sources, I'm guessing 232 may have been the one with the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)