 General / 28779
28778  |  28780
Subject:
Ageing Lego Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 09:35:27 GMT

Hi

Recently I looked into boxes containing some older lego bricks (1970-1985), and
I was very unhappy when I tried to build something. What happend is that these
bricks don't fit anymore easily. I had to force them to be connected. To
deconnect them I had to put (of course) a lot of force on them.

An other problem is that all the white bricks (for sure the older ones) change
colour. Although I keep them in a dark container. For this reason I don't want
to construct my "white" models
(such as the hospital (town) and space shuttle (technic))
because the sunlight (and maybe normal light) makes this problem even worse.

Did someone have the same experience and what can I do.

Guido