 General / 28782
Re: Ageing Lego Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 14:51:44 GMT

In lugnet.general, Brad Hamilton writes:
I've heard about people putting bricks in a solution of bleach for over a
week to get rid of the "yellowing" of the white bricks.

If anyone has details on this process, I'd like to hear them.

I don't know about the problems with them not fitting properly.

SNIP

I combined one part bleech to 3 parts water or less in a container and add
the yellowing LEOGS.
I did this for my white brick and it seems to help, I started the process
about 1 week ago.  A few bricks that were severly discolored are still a
little bit discolored.

This was discused a while back.

mark