 Gaming / 923
Re: BrikWars Wild west train battle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 16:25:16 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Adrian Drake writes:
Yeah, I was wondering about that picture...  You know, a bunch of bandits
raiding a Skyline Chili store to steal the recipe would make an interesting
BrikWars campaign :)

  I'll play the environmentalists this time.  Trying to save humanity from the
spread of the World's Worst Chili.

  I seem to be the only person in the world that finds Skyline vile.  Oh well.

      Later,
       Gino A...