 Gaming / 923
  Re: BrikWars Wild west train battle

(...) I'll play the environmentalists this time. Trying to save humanity from the spread of the World's Worst Chili. I seem to be the only person in the world that finds Skyline vile. Oh well. Later, Gino A... (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: BrikWars Wild west train battle

(...) The world can be divided into 3 equivalence classes: - Those who have never heard of Skyline - Those who love it dearly - Those who are misguided I have had a friend in the third class for some time. Now it appears I have two there... Well (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.gaming)