 Gaming / 924
Re: BrikWars Wild west train battle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 17:39:37 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Gino A. Melone writes:
In lugnet.fun.gaming, Adrian Drake writes:
Yeah, I was wondering about that picture...  You know, a bunch of bandits
raiding a Skyline Chili store to steal the recipe would make an interesting
BrikWars campaign :)

I'll play the environmentalists this time.  Trying to save humanity from the
spread of the World's Worst Chili.

I seem to be the only person in the world that finds Skyline vile.  Oh well.

The world can be divided into 3 equivalence classes:
- Those who have never heard of Skyline
- Those who love it dearly
- Those who are misguided

I have had a friend in the third class for some time. Now it appears I have
two there... Well there are reeducation camps for that sort of thinking.