 Gaming / 919
Re: BrikWars Wild west train battle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 01:47:45 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.org.us.bloc, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.fun.gaming, Adrian Drake writes:
Hey gang,

On Thursday, October 4th, a few of us BLOC people and Larry P got together
to play a little BrikWars campaign.

My first BrikWars. Good clean fun (well, ok, messy)

I uploaded my pics and they can be seen here:

Oh... THIS one is NOT from BrikWars.

I have NO idea how a Skyline Chili(tm) pic slipped in there. It's not like I
have some sort of peculiar fascination with the Worlds Best Chili or anything...

Yeah, I was wondering about that picture...  You know, a bunch of bandits
raiding a Skyline Chili store to steal the recipe would make an interesting
BrikWars campaign :)

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com