 Gaming / 911
  BrikWars Wild west train battle

Hey gang, On Thursday, October 4th, a few of us BLOC people and Larry P got together to play a little BrikWars campaign. Since Larry's the trainhead that he is, we decided to do one based on trains. Larry spent a little time to build a 1920's era (...) (23 years ago, 6-Oct-01, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.western, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.bloc)

  Re: BrikWars Wild west train battle

(...) SNIP (...) --- wubwub wubwub@wildlink.com jains.has.it <-- Jain's Guide www.sitcatsit.com <-- a guy and his cat www.wildlink.com <-- the wildlinks Start planning for BrickFest 2002! The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event! www.brickfest.com (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: BrikWars Wild west train battle

(...) My first BrikWars. Good clean fun (well, ok, messy) I uploaded my pics and they can be seen here: (URL) guys! Let's do it again some time. ++Lar (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.bloc)

  Re: BrikWars Wild west train battle

(...) (URL) have NO idea how a Skyline Chili(tm) pic slipped in there. It's not like I have some sort of peculiar fascination with the Worlds Best Chili or anything... (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: BrikWars Wild west train battle

(...) Yeah, I was wondering about that picture... You know, a bunch of bandits raiding a Skyline Chili store to steal the recipe would make an interesting BrikWars campaign :) Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: BrikWars Wild west train battle

(...) Looks like you guys had a blast. I keep meaning to actually give the brickwars rules a go, but haven't a chance yet. Well maybe at ConFusion. Thanks for sharing the pictures. -Jason (URL) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: BrikWars Wild west train battle

(...) Well, that train station blocking the path of the oversized load certainly did, anyway. Two bundles of dynamite against the "level crossing" shelter and there's not much left of it. (...) Hewing closely to the rules sort of misses the point, I (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: BrikWars Wild west train battle

(...) It's not so much learning the rules, as getting the time to do it. Finding other players, and the putting of the army together. Actually, there was some talk of doing this at ConFusion, so maybe we will get a chance then. -Jason (URL) (23 years ago, 13-Oct-01, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: BrikWars Wild west train battle

(...) I'll play the environmentalists this time. Trying to save humanity from the spread of the World's Worst Chili. I seem to be the only person in the world that finds Skyline vile. Oh well. Later, Gino A... (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: BrikWars Wild west train battle

(...) The world can be divided into 3 equivalence classes: - Those who have never heard of Skyline - Those who love it dearly - Those who are misguided I have had a friend in the third class for some time. Now it appears I have two there... Well (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.gaming)