 Gaming / 912
Re: BrikWars Wild west train battle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 18:32:23 GMT

"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote:

Hey gang,

On Thursday, October 4th, a few of us BLOC people and Larry P got together
to play a little BrikWars campaign.  Since Larry's the trainhead that he is,
we decided to do one based on trains.  Larry spent a little time to build a
1920's era 1st gen diesel engine, and we used the steam crane and Creator
spaceship built at our October 1st gathering.  Thus our little train was
built.  We had four people, so we needed 4 armies.  We decided to stage this
in the Wild West theme. • SNIP

...Great write up and pics. Funny scene all around! what a hoot :-)
---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
jains.has.it        <-- Jain's Guide
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

Start planning for BrickFest 2002!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.com