 Gaming / 71
Re: New Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 05:53:48 GMT

Anyway, I've been working on a new Lego wargame for the past while. As of
right now, the system is extremely fast, has next to no book keeping, and a
construction system that can handle ANY plastic brick model out there.

Hey that's great!  There hasn't been a good fast no-bookkeeping lego wargame
since the "battle blockz" site went down.

I've played four or five games using the basic rules, and have a D-Day (beach
assault) scenario set to go for tomorrow. So far, the game mechanics work
extremely well! Also, there's only a single roll of the dice involved in any
attack!

Well don't just yank our chains here, tell us more about it!

- Mike Rayhawk

    Check out the Official BrikWars Home Page at
   http://www.teleport.com/~rayhawks/brikwars.htm