 Gaming / 67
Re: New Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 23:56:11 GMT

Drew wrote:
I don't mean to ruin your hopes -- but it has been done. The game is
entitled "Brik Wars."

Sure! But just if someone did it before, doesn't mean it can't be done
again... :-)

Anyhow, I'd love to see what Justin comes up with. There are quite a few lego
wargames out there, but it doesn't mean there can't be any more! And they
might be better!

-Shiri