 Gaming / 66
Re: New Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 23:51:12 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Justin Chislett writes:
Hello fellow Lego gamers!

I've been playing writing and games (rpg's, wargames, etc) for a few years
now, and ones made for Lego have always been the coolest ;)

Anyway, I've been working on a new Lego wargame for the past while. As of
right now, the system is extremely fast, has next to no book keeping, and a
construction system that can handle ANY plastic brick model out there.

I've played four or five games using the basic rules, and have a D-Day (beach
assault) scenario set to go for tomorrow. So far, the game mechanics work
extremely well! Also, there's only a single roll of the dice involved in any
attack!

Enough of blowing my own horn though. I just wanted to announce my intentions
to enter the Lego wargaming arena.
You might all have to bug me from time to time to get the game done. I'm lazy,
and procrastination is soooo much fun :)

Happy gaming,

Justin Chislett

I don't mean to ruin your hopes -- but it has been done. The game is
entitled "Brik Wars." There is an event in Columbus, Ohio, on the 15th of
April at the Hilliard Library.

LegoMasterLuke