 Gaming / 291
Re: Medieval BrikWars Setting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 03:39:59 GMT

In lugnet.build.arch, Jason Maxwell writes:
In lugnet.build.arch, Nick Crocco writes:
Besides, if you end up buying 10 or
so of the sets for the plate, you'll end up with enough skeletons to make an
undead army (Army of Darkness Lego theme anyone?)

Klatuu, Barada, Nick*cough*

Bring on the Deadites!

Remember, shop smart, shop S-Mart!

Oh my god, that would be the greatest BrikWars setting of all time.  On one
side, a Champion with a chainsaw, a shotgun, and a windmillmobile car, leading
a ragtag group of medieval warriors armed with gunpowder bombs in the defense
of a castle.  On the other side, a massive army of medieval skeletons and
rotting corpses.  It would be unbelievable.

- Mike Rayhawk.

    Check out the Official BrikWars Home Page at
   http://www.teleport.com/~rayhawks/brikwars.htm