 Local / Canada / 425
Re: CASTLE WARS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 21:58:13 GMT
(canceled)

Message is in Reply To:
  CASTLE WARS

(...) I'll have over 350 troops ready to march into your battlefield by daylight. You just issue the challenge, and I'll give the command to lay bloody waste to any challengers. The field of battle of which you proposed may not be capable of (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.castle)