 Gaming / 1234
Re: Cathedral Boardgame
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 00:57:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jason Spears writes:
sort of expensive isn't it? So I guess I will have to copy you and make my
own Lego version of this game.  Seems like it will be fun!

Well, here it is:

I copied yours without many changes, so it didn't require much creativity,
but at least now I can play it.

-Jason

Oh dude, that's rad.  Wow, that's almost exact, pretty cool.  I used steeper
slopes, but that's about it..  Very cool.  I like the technic brick cross
detail you added.  Base looks nice in dark grey too.  Good job.

I'll post a dat file of mine in a few days if anyone's interested.

  Later,

  Gary

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/