 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 537
Subject:
Cathedral Boardgame
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 17:30:37 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi,

    I've posted some photos on Brickshelf of my Lego-version of the boardgame
Cathedral:

It's a cool little game that I've owned for a few years, and I finally got
around to recreating it in Lego.  For those of you unfamiliar with Cathedral,
it's a pentominoes-like game where 2 players attempt to fit all their buildings
within the walls of the city (10 x 10 board), while capturing space from their
opponent.  I'm not describing it very well, but there's more information plus
the full rules on the company's website:

http://www.cathedral-game.co.nz/frame.htm
(No, I don't work for them :) )

Anyways, hope you enjoy it.

   Take care,